Page Not Found
The page you were looking for could not be found.
Check the URL for errors.
- Treasure at Tanglewood: Saturday morning talks and rehearsals a welcome opportunity to enjoy and learn
- Captivating production of Kiss Me, Kate now on stage at Barrington Stage Company
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play is a holiday delight at Shakespeare & Company
- Mark St. Germain’s new play about Fitzgerald and Hemingway makes for a gripping evening of theater
- Tanglewood Music Center Orchestra offers a stellar performance on a perfect Sunday afternoon
Daily Archives: May 24, 2011
Local journalist Lesley Ann Beck will lead a free seminar in crafting effective materials for communicating with the media
PITTSFIELD, MA, May 24, 2010—“How to Write a Press Release,” a workshop led by local journalist Lesley Ann Beck, will be given at 6 p.m. on Thursday evening, June 2, at the Lichtenstein Center for the Arts at 28 Renne Avenue in downtown Pittsfield. Open to the public and free of charge, the session will last 90 minutes and include time for questions. Megan Whilden, Pittsfield’s Director of Cultural Development, will be the moderator.