- Treasure at Tanglewood: Saturday morning talks and rehearsals a welcome opportunity to enjoy and learn
- Captivating production of Kiss Me, Kate now on stage at Barrington Stage Company
- It’s a Wonderful Life: A Live Radio Play is a holiday delight at Shakespeare & Company
- Mark St. Germain’s new play about Fitzgerald and Hemingway makes for a gripping evening of theater
- Tanglewood Music Center Orchestra offers a stellar performance on a perfect Sunday afternoon
Daily Archives: May 19, 2011
Novelist Anne Easter Smith will discuss her new book, Queen by Right, on Saturday, May 21, at 4 p.m. at Chapters Bookstore in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. A book signing will follow the talk.
Queen by Right, Smith’s fourth historic novel about fifteenth-century Britain and the royal Plantagenet family, tells the story of Cecily Neville, Duchess of York, who was the mother of two kings, Edward IV and Richard III. Smith’s three earlier novels were A Rose for the Crown, Daughter of York, and The King’s Grace.